How Mark & Steve moved from “Defensiveness” to “Fighting for their Marriages”—Part Three
This is Part Three—the concluding episode on "How Mark and Steve moved from defensiveness to fighting for their marriages. In this episode, Mark and Steve talk raw and real to addicts in recovery about—HANGING BACK vs. LEADING OUT.
- When an addict in recovery "hangs back" in the marriage, what does that look like?
- Checking-the-boxes attitude or "it wasn't on the list."
- Waiting for a spouse to apply pressure before taking action; doing the mandatory/minimum
- Going into "mopey/victim mode"
- 50/50 attitude—all about percentages and fairness
- What kind of mindset/attitude does it take to move from hanging back to LEADING OUT?
- How SPECIFICALLY can an addict spouse in recovery LEAD OUT?
Learn more about Mark and Steve's new online program—"Dare to Connect!" You have live access to Mark and Steve three times a week--addicts, spouses and couples! Visit—daretoconnectnow.com Find out more about Steve Moore at: Ascension Counseling
Learn more about Mark Kastleman at: Reclaim Counseling Services Here's an article about how to HEAL from Betrayal Trauma—https://www.reclaimcounselingservices.com/healing-betrayal-trauma-video
To learn more about HOW to overcome porn and sex addiction, check out this article—https://www.reclaimcounselingservices.com/overcome-porn-sex-addiction