Refuse to Be a "Victim"—"Let Go" and Allow Her to Heal from Betrayal Trauma!
- Learn how to “let go” of Your Spouse’s Healing.
- Instead of focusing on what she is or is not doing—put all your energy into YOUR recovery.
- You can’t “undo” trauma or “fix” your spouse. The best thing you CAN do is CHOOSE to break free from addiction.
- The best chance to “save your marriage” is to work your own recovery!
- Clear Setting AND Adherence to Boundaries is essential—it’s the ONLY way to make forward progress.
- “Hard things” do NOT justify abandoning boundaries and going back to “old ways”—back to “victimhood.”
- Look out for “complacency” when things are going well.
- Individual paths of recovery and healing will bring you back to a connected, joyful marriage path.
Find out more about Steve Moore at: Ascension Counseling
Learn more about Mark Kastleman at: Reclaim Counseling Services Here's an article about healing Betrayal Trauma—https://www.reclaimcounselingservices.com/healing-betrayal-trauma-video Want to learn more about HOW to break free from porn?—https://www.reclaimcounselingservices.com/overcome-porn-sex-addiction Wondering if your marriage can survive porn and sex addiction? This article will give you some hope—https://www.reclaimcounselingservices.com/can-marriage-survive-porn How can you "heal" your marriage relationship?—https://www.reclaimcounselingservices.com/how-to-mend-your-marriage