In "Part Two," Mark and Steve address a VERY difficult situation for recovery addicts and their spouses—HOW to navigate people and places that are "triggering" (for both the addict and the spouse)—
- A review of the people, situations and locations that can be triggering for both spouses.
- How an addict in recovery can use "grounding techniques" to successfully navigate through triggers.
- How to prepare for triggering situations IN ADVANCE.
- How to "get ahead" of triggers as opposed to being blindsided by them.
- How to "debrief" and "recap" as a couple AFTER triggering situations.
Learn more about Mark and Steve's new online program—"Dare to Connect!" You have live access to Mark and Steve three times a week--addicts, spouses and couples! Visit—daretoconnectnow.com Find out more about Steve Moore at: Ascension Counseling
Learn more about Mark Kastleman at: Reclaim Counseling Services Here's an article about how to HEAL from Betrayal Trauma—https://www.reclaimcounselingservices.com/healing-betrayal-trauma-video
To learn more about HOW to overcome porn and sex addiction, check out this article—https://www.reclaimcounselingservices.com/overcome-porn-sex-addiction